I Love Serious-Minded Entrepreneurs
I have had the privilege of working with some amazing entrepreneurs and CEOs over the last thirty years. I refer to them as serious-minded entrepreneurs and CEOs. I’ve seen firsthand the enormous passion and commitment they have for their company.
I define a serious-minded entrepreneur or CEO as a person running a company who pays close attention to the two “factories” that exist in every business: the customer factory and the money factory.
The customer factory is the part of the business dedicated to creating happy customers. A happy customer is a customer that loves your products and services, comes back often, and refers their friends and associates to you.
The money factory is the part of your business dedicated to creating happy owners. A happy owner is an owner who receives healthy (and predictable) cash distributions from the business.
A serious-minded entrepreneur is focused on both their customer factory and their money factory. Either by taking the lead themselves in each area or by having a strong management team and advisors dedicated to making sure both sides of the business are operating together as a well-oiled machine.
I bet you are just like them.
- Your financial future, and the financial future of your family, is riding on the success of your business.
- Winning in business is one of your highest priorities right now.
- You love your company and the unique challenges and opportunities it presents.
- You own a big chunk of the company and you have a passion for making it bigger and better every year.
- Deep down you know that your business must grow financially in order to turn your vision of success into reality.
- You’ve decided to turn the accounting and financial side of your business into a strategic asset that can help you grow and make more money.
I Love Business
I discovered early in my career that working with entrepreneurs and CEOs like you was part of my calling in business.
I witnessed your love of business and your willingness to take risks to achieve your vision for your company. You have a unique ability to motivate people, you know how to get and keep customers, and you work relentlessly and tirelessly to make your company better and better every month.
I remember saying to myself many years ago, “I love business and there are smart entrepreneurs out there growing exciting companies. I understand how they think and I know the downsides they will experience if they allow the financial side of the business to under- perform.
I can mix my love of business with my unique approach to the accounting and financial side of the business to form a combination with CEOs that is both fun and rewarding for everyone involved. That’s my calling!”
I’m a 55-year-old CPA and financial officer who absolutely loves business and the challenge of making money.
I’ve spent the last thirty years helping entrepreneurs and CEOs like you build, improve, buy, and sell great businesses.
I’ve built a rewarding career by teaming up with smart CEOs and helping them grow and achieve their financial goals. It puts a big smile on my face just thinking (and writing) about it.
As a young CPA, I learned quickly that the key to adding value was helping business owners and executives understand what’s going on below the surface of their financial statements.
Later, as a CFO, I discovered the power of creating the forward-looking view of financial performance for CEOs.
I learned that when you put insightful and action-oriented financial information in front of a smart CEO amazing things begin to happen in their business.
I’ve seen the surprise and delight on their face when they get visibility into what’s about to happen financially rather than just seeing information about the past.
It opens their eyes to the power of clarity and insight about the future. They begin to view financial information in a whole new light. They even begin paying closer attention to their financial statements.
They discover the importance of identifying and focusing on the key drivers of financial performance.
And not long after that, results begin to improve. Profitability and cash flow accelerate. The company begins to grow.
And that puts a big smile on everyone’s face.
A Quick Start Guide to Financial Forecasting:
Discover the Secret to Driving Growth, Profitability, and Cash Flow Higher
This book provides a straightforward, easy-to-understand guide to one of the most powerful financial tools in business: a reliable financial forecast. It will transform the financial future of your company and help you make better, faster, smarter financial decisions.
Too many entrepreneurs and CEOs today are feeling more like passengers than drivers in their business. They’re staring at their rearview mirror as they bounce along in the passenger seat. Their company is careening along on the highway of business as they wonder and worry about where their business might end up financially.
A reliable financial forecast solves this problem by providing a clear view through the financial windshield of your business. It creates the visibility and clarity you need to drive your company toward a bigger and brighter financial future.
What if you had answers to questions like:
What’s about to happen to my profitability and cash flow?
How much cash can we distribute to the owners of the business?
How long will it take to pay off our debt?
What will our taxable income be this year?
A reliable financial forecast puts the answers to these questions at your fingertips. It helps you take control of your profitability and cash flow because it gives you answers to the most important financial questions you have to deal with every day.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat of your business by tapping into the unique and exciting benefits that financial forecasting can unlock for you.
Buy the book at Bookmasters (including a PDF version you can download immediately).
The 10 Cash Flow Rules You Can’t Afford to Ignore
The single biggest reason the small business failure rate is so high today is this one simple fact: Most business owners don’t really know what’s going on with their most precious asset – their cash.
Despite the fact that cash is the lifeblood of the business, the fuel that keeps the engine running, most business owners don’t truly understand thier cash flow. As a result, more businesses are failing today than ever before.
Never Run Out of Cash shows you a powerful and simple set of principles that will transform the way you manage your business from this point forward.
It’s an easy-to-understand, here’s exactly how you do it approach to understanding and managing your cash flow.
Understanding Your Cash Flow – In Less Than 10 Minutes
This online course teaches you a simple, step-by-step approach to understanding and managing your cash flow. Here are the two unique promises I make to you in this course:
- I’ll show you how to understand your cash flow in less than 10 minutes
- I’ll show you how to explain what happened to your cash last month to your business partner or banker (or maybe even your spouse) in a 2-minute conversation.
I take off my CPA hat and I speak in the language every business owner can relate to. No jargon. No stuffy financial rambling. Just a simple, common sense approach that only takes 10 minutes a month.
The course includes:
- The video presentation of the course. This is a screencast that you can watch and listen to on your favorite device. I walk you through the step-by-step process and show you how to understand your cash flow in less than 10 minutes a month.
- The course workbook. This is a downloadable workbook to help you get a fast start with the course material. It has all the examples and everything you need to complete your first Cash Flow Focus Report.
- The Cash Flow Focus Report. You get the links to download the PDF or spreadsheet version of the Cash Flow Focus Report. 10 minutes a month with this unique and simple tool and you will wonder how you ever got by without it.
- The slides from the presentation. You can download a document with a copy of each slide from the presentation so you can go back to any specific example or portion of the recorded presentation.
I provide a no questions asked, 100% refund guarantee with the course. If you don’t love the course I’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.
Learn more about the course.
If you have already purchased the course (and/or the related coaching), get the full course here.