Take Control of Your Profitability and Cash Flow
This book teaches you a straightforward, easy-to-implement guide to using one of the most powerful financial tools in business: a reliable financial forecast. It will transform the financial future of your company and:
Help you drive growth, profitability, and cash flow higher.
Create confidence and clarity about where your business is headed.
Provide the roadmap for turning your vision and strategy into a crystal clear view of what financial success should look like.
Enhance confidence and credibility with lenders and investors so they provide the capital and support you need to grow your business.
Help you make more courageous, confident, and profitable financial decisions.
In short, a reliable financial forecast will help you win in business.
“Philip’s book lays out a very practical, step-by-step approach that will help organizations of all sizes get started with forecasting quickly.”
– Steve Player, Author, Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting
“Philip’s approach to financial forecasting has helped us completely turn around our profitability and cash flow and get it moving in a positive direction. I love the way he speaks and writes in a way that is simple and easy-to-understand.”
– Andrea Sato, Chief Executive Officer, Gary’s Vacuflo, Inc.
“Philip Campbell has a special knack for helping business owners uncover financial insights that others miss.”
– Ed Lette, Founder, President and CEO, Business Bank of Texas
“I’m recommending A Quick Start Guide to Financial Forecasting to my clients and I highly recommend you read it too.”
– James H. Johnson, CPA, CITP, CGMA, MBA, Trainer, Wright, & Paterno CPAs
“I enjoyed and was challenged by the “think top-down, not bottom-up” approach Philip Campbell teaches in this book. It will change the way you think as a business owner and help you drive different behavior throughout your company.”
– John Albers, President/CEO, The Albers Group, LLC
A Quick Start Guide to Financial Forecasting:
Discover the Secret to Driving Growth, Profitability, and Cash Flow Higher
This book provides a straightforward, easy-to-understand guide to one of the most powerful financial tools in business: a reliable financial forecast. It will transform the financial future of your company and help you make better, faster, smarter financial decisions.
Too many entrepreneurs and CEOs today are feeling more like passengers than drivers in their business. They’re staring at their rearview mirror as they bounce along in the passenger seat. Their company is careening along on the highway of business as they wonder and worry about where their business might end up financially.
A reliable financial forecast solves this problem by providing a clear view through the financial windshield of your business. It creates the visibility and clarity you need to drive your company toward a bigger and brighter financial future.
What if you had answers to questions like:
What’s about to happen to my profitability and cash flow?
How much cash can we distribute to the owners of the business?
How long will it take to pay off our debt?
What will our taxable income be this year?
A reliable financial forecast puts the answers to these questions at your fingertips. It helps you take control of your profitability and cash flow because it gives you answers to the most important financial questions you have to deal with every day.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat of your business by tapping into the unique and exciting benefits that financial forecasting can unlock for you.
Buy the book at Bookmasters (including a PDF version you can download immediately).
Never Run Out of Cash
The 10 Cash Flow Rules You Can’t Afford to Ignore
The single biggest reason the small business failure rate is so high today is this one simple fact: Most business owners don’t really know what’s going on with their most precious asset – their cash.
Despite the fact that cash is the lifeblood of the business, the fuel that keeps the engine running, most business owners don’t truly understand thier cash flow. As a result, more businesses are failing today than ever before.
Never Run Out of Cash shows you a powerful and simple set of principles that will transform the way you manage your business from this point forward.
It’s an easy-to-understand, here’s exactly how you do it approach to understanding and managing your cash flow.
Understanding Your Cash Flow – In Less Than 10 Minutes
This online course teaches you a simple, step-by-step approach to understanding and managing your cash flow. Here are the two unique promises I make to you in this course:
- I’ll show you how to understand your cash flow in less than 10 minutes
- I’ll show you how to explain what happened to your cash last month to your business partner or banker (or maybe even your spouse) in a 2-minute conversation.
I take off my CPA hat and I speak in the language every business owner can relate to. No jargon. No stuffy financial rambling. Just a simple, common sense approach that only takes 10 minutes a month.
The course includes:
- The video presentation of the course. This is a screencast that you can watch and listen to on your favorite device. I walk you through the step-by-step process and show you how to understand your cash flow in less than 10 minutes a month.
- The course workbook. This is a downloadable workbook to help you get a fast start with the course material. It has all the examples and everything you need to complete your first Cash Flow Focus Report.
- The Cash Flow Focus Report. You get the links to download the PDF or spreadsheet version of the Cash Flow Focus Report. 10 minutes a month with this unique and simple tool and you will wonder how you ever got by without it.
- The slides from the presentation. You can download a document with a copy of each slide from the presentation so you can go back to any specific example or portion of the recorded presentation.
I provide a no questions asked, 100% refund guarantee with the course. If you don’t love the course I’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.
Learn more about the course.
If you have already purchased the course (and/or the related coaching), get the full course here.