Financial Forecasting for Serious-Minded Entrepreneurs (and CFOs)
Running a business without a reliable financial forecast is like driving your car on a busy freeway with a blindfold on. The question isn’t whether you will create an accident. It’s whether you survive the inevitable crash.
You need a clear view through the financial windshield of your business in order to get where you want to go safely. And the faster you want to grow your business, the more important it is to see clearly what’s about to happen financially in your business.
In this FREE Rapid Learning Guide, you will learn how a reliable and repeatable financial forecast is the key to improving your profitability and your cash flow. It will help you drive growth and financial improvement faster than you might think. Financial forecasting will help you:
- Define where your company is going financially (and where you want it to go)
- Expose the dangers and opportunities that lie ahead
- Create a road map to get the company there successfully, and on time
- Monitor the financial pace and progress on your journey to success
I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process for planning, creating, and presenting a financial forecast you can trust.
In this guide, you will also learn:
- How to use your financial forecast as a powerful tool for driving growth, profitability and cash flow to new levels
- 5 rules for creating a forecast you can trust
- How to avoid the single biggest mistake entrepreneurs make in forecasting
- The secret to enhancing your influence and credibility with lenders and investors
- How to plan, create, and present a reliable and repeatable forecast
- 3 keys to success (and how each one unfolds during the forecasting process)
- How to present your forecast results in a 2-minute summary
- How to overcome the obstacles and resistance to forecasting
Grab the guide while it’s still FREE.